Monday, November 25, 2013

My favorite coupon options for my business

For my personal wellness consultation business The Balance Connection, it would work well for me to provide coupons for a variety of my products and service packages. The nature of my business lends itself quite well to coupons because there are so many variables with what I offer in terms of potential service packages that I am able to custom tailor coupons to fit for all kinds of promotions. One of the best kinds of coupons for getting new customers can be through referal deals. Since I create customized programs to restore mind body functioning and a state of wellness, it's very practical for me to offer discounts to people for refering a friend when they sign on for a service contract for a specified duration. This is a very common practice at yoga studios where the person who brought the exposure of your business to a new person is given either a coupon for a free class or a discount on future classes and/or giving some kind of a coupon or discount to the new person. My most likely coupon deal would be a discount to give people a free assessment of their personal wellness profile which is a service I provide that creates a product as the outcome of the assessment that gives them an idea of what further services I provide that would help to correct the areas of imbalance that are occuring in their lives. The coupon is for the initial assessment which is good for giving them some insight into how they are doing but also tends to create the the desire to learn more about what they can do to help themselves prevent disease, a gradual decline in functioning or avoid stess related burn out. It is perhaps my most favored coupon deal since it is the gateway to learning all about what my methods intail so it is something that I always have availible for new customers. I also like to create coupons that have that buy one get one deal to them because that can also be interperated as 50% off so when I apply it to say a personalized in home yoga lesson, it can be very attractive to people to have another one coming for nothing and if I allow it to be transferable to another person in the household then that holds the potential for the person who has had one lesson with me to desire to share the benifits that they have experienced with a family member ( usually a wife now attempting to get her husband to try yoga for stress relief ) which can end up landing me 2 new customers each looking to have their personal yoga practice analyzed and crafted for them to carry out either with me or with out me (which is an additional product aswell). This can be well worth the initial investment from me being the buy one get one coupon as long as I limit it to 1 per houshold.

No comments:

Post a Comment