Monday, December 16, 2013

Is You Tube integrated with Facebook Now?

ok so I went through all of the steps that it said to take in the video for linking your You Tube channel to your facebook account but still do not notice any difference to either the You Tube cannel page or to my acebook page. So if anyone understands this better then me I'd sure appreciate hearing what I should do or come to expect or how to fully make usage of them being linked. I'm a little confused as to what the advantage is. I noticed that when I filled in the email and password to create the link it said that my Facebook user info would be transfered to my You Tube page but I'm not sure how much that is mattering but maybe it all becomes a lot more obvious once I start posting some videos on You Tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment