Thursday, September 5, 2013

Welcome to the David C Blog!

             Welcome to my blog. This is my very 1st post on my very 1st blog! I hope your are as exited as I am ( if not that's understandable). I am not entirely sure how to encapsulate the intention of this blog in a way that will give you a well rounded explanation of what you can expect to find here. I can say however that this blog is to serve as your super source for all things David C. : ) I suppose that means that I will be featuring content related to my pesonal interests and ideas, issues and notions that inspire me and compell me to think and act to serve me in promoting a more fulfilling life. I hope you find the content featured through this blog nourishing and rewarding. It is my intention to serve in promoting happiness for everyone so I am exited to have created a blog as an avenue to help me in that intention.

            My current interests are mostly around music (as I am a lover of musical expression and a part time guitar teacher), graphic arts, entreprenuership, spirituality and wholistic healing modalities (such as Ayurveda, yoga and oriental medicine). The joy of art and good living are what I am all about so if I had to find one central theme for the David C blog I mean to coin the term "lifestyle science" since I have an avid interest in helping people fully express the joy of living a deeply fulfilling life and continually look at all of the ways and manner of things people tend to study and partake in to help them experience that.

So there you have it. The David C Blog, the "lifestyle science" super source.

Namaste  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment