Sunday, September 15, 2013

Some agencies I like that are doing social media right

Here are a few agencies that I am in support of that have made wise usage of the social media tool in there business. (my favorite camping and outdoor recreation store) REI: Facebook, Twiiter, You Tube & Flickr (one of my favorite clothing manufacturers) Carhartt: Facebook, You Tube, Twitter & Pintrest (a government agency that I DO believe in) USDA.gov: Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, blogs.usda.gov, Flickr & RSS feeds (my favorite guitars) Fender (guitars): Facebook, Twitter, Google +, You Tube, Instagram, Pintrest (the best place for health and spiritual information) The Choopra Center: Facebook, Twitter, You Tube Pintrest Not suprising, Facebook and Twitter seem to be the most popular followed by You Tube

No comments:

Post a Comment