Thursday, September 5, 2013

A little bit about why I have chosen the template for my blog that I have.
I found it hard to decide on a template theme that would serve me well in the long run. I wanted it to be something simple, interesting and gripping to look at and not irritating after a while. After looking through the options and trying out several themes I eventually came back to settle on the one that you see here. I liked it because it features nature. So even though I maybe indoors looking at a computer and so are you, we can still enjoy a taste of nature's awesome scenery in our awareness. I like the soothing colors and the sense of spacious distance it promotes through the scenery. I feel that this gives a sense of seeing things from a higher level and that may be subliminally intended since I like to consider ideas and subject matter impersonally and from a great contemplative height. I wanted font colors and styles to be fun and artistic so I went with these. I would love any comments, suggestions or feedback on my selections you may have. I may change things around a bit in the future but for now this is the setting for The David C Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment